MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH CELLTICK CAREERS
We’re looking for people who enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a desire to be part of a global leader in mobile marketing. We employ both media professionals and technology experts in all the locations where Celltick is active.
If any of these opportunities speak to you, join our truly global team for a rewarding career with a high growth company:
Celltick is seeking an experienced and talented Android Developer to become part of the R&D team, developing Android applications for the company’s flag product.
• Working in an Agile environment.
• Daily interfaces with internal and external teams and departments such as; backend / server team, product, QA and support.
• Must have minimum 4 years of experience in Android (Java).
• Must have minimum 6 years of experience in Software development (Java).
• Strong understanding of the Android development environment and SDKs.
• Hands on experience in OOD, working with design patterns.
• Complete understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience with one or more apps published in the app store – an advantage.
• Experience with Android OS (AOSP) changes and custom ROM building – an advantage.
• Understand and execute technology roadmaps for multiple applications on the Android platform.
• High problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Self-starter, autodidactic and innovative.
• Team player & Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
Celltick is seeking an experienced QA Engineer, to become part of the Android team, responsible for testing and releasing Apk’s.
• At least 2 years of experience in mobile QA testing.
• Experience with Android environment.
• Proven experience with developing and running Android automation testing tools.
• Experience with Agile methodology is much preferred.
• Proven experience with technical aspects of smartphones.
• Proven ability to define, design and develop test procedures.
• Software programming knowledge background - an advantage.
• Fluent English.
• Good team player with good communication skills, self-learner.
•At least 5+ years’ hands-on Java development experience, client and server side programming.
•Proven experience with client technologies:
•Web oriented/Gui approach.
•Strong Mobile Orientation.
•Proven experience with server technologies:
Spring MVC, Java EE, Servlets, Hibernate, XML, JSON.
•Object Oriented and design methodologies.
•Familiarity with UNIX.
•Strong programming skills.
•Experience in data base development.
•Analytic approach and algorithmic thinking.
•High problem analysis and problem solving skills.
•Self-starter, autodidactic and innovative.
•Team player & excellent communication skills.
•Fluent in English.
Celltick is looking for a talented Product Manager to join the innovative Start (Android) team. The PM will report to the Head of Product, working together with multiple stakeholders to create outstanding products for mobile end-users.
As the Product Manager, you will:
•Create and improve products that touch millions of peoples’ lives daily.
•Be part of the product lifecycle from strategic thinking to tactical activities, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
•Execute product roadmap in collaboration with engineering, marketing and bizdev teams worldwide.
•Mobile app product experience, preferably Android based - big advantage.
•Experience in writing PRDs & MRDs and conducting empirical tests.
•A track record of designing, building, launching and improving products, working closely with Engineering and a full cross-functional team.
•Full familiarity with mobile and Internet trends, apps and contents.
•Experienced in Agile development methodology – an advantage.
•Excellent analytical skills.
•Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
•Verbal and written proficiency in English.
•Willing to travel abroad and work with customers and partners.
•Bachelor's degree in relevant field – an advantage.
Last but not least, you should be:
•Creative with excellent attention to detail.
•Fast learner, willing to work hard, curious by nature, initiator and problem solver.
•A team player with a can-do approach; fun to work with.