LiveScreen enables Mobile Marketing with Mass Reach
Celltick’s LiveScreen platform enables operators, marketers and advertisers to reach hundreds of millions of mobile users effectively and efficiently. The system intelligently targets the right services and products to be marketed to users based on their location, context and purchase history. With LiveScreen, we provide a managed mass market mobile marketing solution that has been proven to generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners.
With the LiveScreen Platform, we create powerful services and products for partners such as:
- Active actionable messages on the mobile home screen
- Infotainment services in mobile-friendly formats for phones without data capability
- Delivering location-aware services
- Advertising and distributing coupons and other commerce services
- Provide dynamic menu management capabilities on the SIM
- Intuitive user experience: LiveScreen’s user interface is about being simple and efficient. Users can interact with the messages with clicks without any typing.
- Advanced media management: LiveScreen management tools aid in creating pre-scheduled messages such as merchant coupons, operator services, mobile advertisements and other infotainment services targeted to the right user segments.
- Broadcast + P2P delivery: LiveScreen enables the capability to utilize mobile broadcast to reach hundreds of millions of users in real time, without any additional network cost. The broadcasts can be complemented with direct interactive marketing where the messages are completely personalized to the user.
- Device-matching: LiveScreen is available for both feature phones and smartphones. The user interface adapts to deliver the best possible experience for each device.
- Smart segmentation and personalization: LiveScreen can help in creating groups and segments of users based on user interests and choice of services.
- Powerful analytics: LiveScreen collects and processes data on user engagement. It gives a clear view on the performance of the media operation and marketing campaigns, allowing ongoing control and optimization.