Technical Account Manager-APSDMA
About The Position
Celltick is seeking a talented Technical Account Manager, to be part of the India Support team responsible for 4 levels of support and a focal point for the account technical issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To be a focal point contact for the customers for all technical issues
· Maintain, monitor and provide technical support to installed systems
· Responsible for Level 1 and Level 2 support including analysis and troubleshooting
· Handle support calls and emails from customers
· Provide solutions as per the SLA
· Multi task and handle project technical delivery and various support tasks based on priority
· Perform system maintenance and manage upgrade activities as required
· Performing regular system health-checks
· Analyse, escalate and resolve tickets
· Prepare, Review, Analyse Change Requests
· Responsible for handling product queries
· Regular follow-up with customer
· Installing patches and Emergency corrections.
· Develop workarounds to limit customer downtime while a permanent solution can be developed
· Proactively analyse and report the health and status of the system to various internal departments
· Support during HW preparation, delivery and integration
· Lead the SW installation and configurations
· Execute the ATP
· Travel to site as needed
· Assist in launching the service
· Closure of Security Audit
· Performing Hardware Audit
· Performing Risk Analysis, Time Management, Report Analysis, Change Request Management, System Upgrades, Critical Technical Issue Handling, New Feature Testing and Validation, Data Extraction/Analysis
· Providing guidelines and setting process in Security Audit
· Identification and escalation of critical SIM issues
· Providing guidelines and setting process in Overall BSC / Cell improvement and regular reconciliation
· Work with internal/external teams and manage/execute end-to-end technical delivery
· Prepare and maintain complete technical documentation of the systems
· Be available 24*7 on call to the customer and internal teams
· Willing and able to travel within India
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent – CS, ECE, EEE, IT
· 6 to 8 years of work experience in Telecom/Govt. Projects in delivery/operators.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in the Telecom field working for mobile operators or for Telecom vendors.
· At least 2 years of experience with Sun machines running Solaris /Unix based and platforms / Linux.
· Basic working commands knowledge on L1-L3 Routers/Switches.
· Knowledge about GSM standards, network flow, Telecom OSS and managing servers remotely using ILOM, IDRAC etc.
· Conceptual knowledge about the production HA platform i.e Varitas etc. will be advantage
· Must have SQL knowledge(preferred Postgre SQl, MySQL) and knowledge on RDBMS.
- Knowledge on X.25,CLNS, TCP/IP, XML and networking tools (Wireshark etc.).
Basic knowledge on middleware i.e. jboss and working experience in managing java-based platforms.
· Scripting inksh, perl
· Working Knowledge of different SMSC protocols i.e SMPP, CIMD2 etc. and messaging flow end to end.
· CCNA or any relevant certification will be Add-On
· Conceptual knowledge on Operator’s RAN flow (2/3/4G) will be an advantage.
· Experience with VAS application platforms
· Veritas products (VxVm, Cluster and NetBackup) – advantage
· Knowledge in PostgreSQL database – advantage
· Hands on in mechanical/server installations – advantage
· BSCs network knowledge
· Multiple Operator handling experience (BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea)
· Knowledge in VMWARE - advantage
· Knowledge in Firewalls - advantage
· Knowledge in MPLS – advantage
· Good in communication oral and written in English
· Speaking and understanding Telugu is added advantage.
· Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively and independently.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multi-tasking. Focus on the important issues.
· Perform high quality work, and do not compromise on quality.
· Ability to constantly balance between customer interests and company objectives, while ensuring high level satisfaction.
· Consistently keeping the internal/external customer updated and informed about the system performance or the known upcoming changes in the system/service.
· Be open minded, respect and show tolerance to others' opinions and criticism.
· Obtain the opinions and feedbacks within/across the team.
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent customer facing skills
· Excellent spoken and written English