Regional Technical Delivery Manager
About The Position
Celltick is seeking a talented Regional Technical Delivery Manager, to be part of the India Operations team responsible for integration, installation, delivery and 2nd level support
- Technical support for the presale team
- HW and sizing preparation, delivery, and installation
- Lead the SW installation and configurations
- Execute the ATP
- Travel to site as needed
- Assist in launching the service
Projects under support:
- Part of the escalation team on advanced technical problems on HW/SW and infrastructure cases.
- Implement local scripts and workarounds when needed (Unix scripts, SQL procedures, IP NW issues)
- Execute the periodic upgrades of the platform
- Travel to site as needed.
- Identify customer network changes and adapt the system configuration.
- L1, L2 Training and setting Acceptance Procedure on System Handover
- Responsive in resolving technical issues and consistent in ensuring technical deliverables
- Maintaining Improving platform / service uptimes
- Providing guidelines and setting process in Overall BSC / Cell improvement and regular reconciliation
- At least 5 years of proven experience
- Strong background and knowledge in UNIX based OS (Solaris, Linux)
- Experience in Scripts writing (Perl, Bash/ksh)
- Good knowledge in networking (TCP/IP, X25, Network protocols, firewall, VPN, Cisco devices)
- Good knowledge in DB and SQL
- Virtualization (VMWare) – mandatory
- Cloud services - preferable
- Security experience (SSL, FW, compliance) – preferable.
- Experience with Netapp, Veritas cluster, Storage
- Working experience in the telecom industry - advantage
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent - advantage
- Strong personal & interpersonal skills. Team player
- Demonstrate and exhibit the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively and independently.
- Able to prioritize and handle multi-tasking. Focus on the important issues.
- Responsible for performing high quality work, and not compromise on quality.
- Demonstrate authority for making professional decisions/approvals.
- Demonstrate action-oriented approach to win and sustain customer’s trust and confidence.
- Excellent English; verbal, written & spoken
- Self-learner & Self starter
- Performs well under pressure, yet has strong business ethics
- Demonstrate consistency in keeping the internal/external customer updated and informed about the system performance or the known upcoming changes in the system/service.
- Availability on 24 * 7 basis – if needed
- Willing to travel for short- or long-term periods