Technical Support Engineer - Mumbai
About The Position
Celltick is searching for a Technical Support Engineer (L1/L2) for a full-time contractual position. The Service Provider (Technical Support Engineer) agrees to perform the following services at CELLTICK’s or its customer designated premises:
- To be the main contact for the customers for all technical issues.
- Maintain, monitor, and provide technical support on installed systems.
- Handle support calls and emails from customers. Provide solutions as per the SLA.
- Multitask and handle various support tasks based on priority.
- Perform system maintenance and upgrade activities as required.
- Proactively analyze and report the health and status of the system to various internal departments.
- Assisting the internal Service departments as required.
- Prepare and maintain complete technical documentation of the systems.
- Ready to work in shifts on rotation basis to maintain 24*7 support function
- Willing to work extra hours when required.
- Handling all the communication related to the assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for handling Level 1 and Level 2 analysis and trouble shooting.
- Performing regular health-checks.
- Analyze and resolve tickets and Responsible for handling product queries.
- Regular follow-up with customer.
- Be prime interface to the customer and hold review meetings with the customer on a timely basis.
- Monitoring of Celltick Platforms and adhering to all the necessary policies and SLAs defined by all the stakeholders.
- Reporting issue to the concerned in a timely manner
- Alarm handling and alert to the concerned with understanding of the impact due to the issue.
- Report and prepare case with L1, L2 analysis for further Level 3 analysis and sharing the trouble shooting trends with the respective teams
- Follow the guidelines provided by L3 support resources.
- On Call 24*7 to the internal/external teams for all queries to be answered
- Performing regular health-checks of systems and delivering regular reports.
- Assistance and coordinate Remote Access Connectivity to ascertain remote access to the Celltick Platforms.
- Assist to analyse and properly escalate the trouble ticket in accordance with the Celltick/Customer support process.
- Diagnose issues such that L3 can quickly provide a corrective solution/workaround.
- Ensure appropriate inclusion of L3 expectations within investigation reports.
- Act as a primary interface to the L3 support
- Participate and assistance following procedures and techniques to support the Celltick platform/Service more effectively
- Provide platform/service feedbacks to L3
- Follow up for RCA for the resolved ticket in a timely manner.
- Review MOP (Step by Step) document for schedule upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/CS or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in O&M. basic shell scripts, SQL queries, vi editor and Networking basics.
- At least experience with any flavor of Linux / Unix based platforms
- Database basic knowledge (preferred PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written English