Technical Project Manager-APSDMA
About The Position
Celltick is seeking a talented Technical Project Manager for our Public Warning System project in Andhra Pradesh.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Planning and End to End Technical Delivery including Implementation, Validation and Acceptance Testing of Telecom/IT solutions.
- Act as the primary interface between the Technology team and the customer in respect of services provider.
- Establishes, coordinates and maintains the strategic relationship between stakeholders and the Technology team.
- Participation in all Technical discussion, solution freezing, feasibility analysis product changes and setting times lines (external and internal).
- Preparation all project related document and plan (SOW, PP, Solution documents, Site-preparation documentation).
- Hardware Ordering, Setup and Site Mgmt.
- Hardware AMC setup and Planning.
- Support sales and pre-sales activities
- Project Tracking and Effective Communication Management.
- Preparation of UAT document
- CR Management and Technical Closures
- CRM Integration
- SMPP Integration
- SMTP Integration
- Service Launch Coordination
- Prepare Project Implementation Guide
- Support Handover
- Training to Support Team
- Mass Alert Demo – Planning and Execution
- Daily / Weekly Status Update
- Demonstrate Effective, able to prioritize and handle multi-tasking. Focus on the important issues
- Responsible for performing high quality work, and do not compromise on quality
- Take lead and come up with new ideas, innovations and improvements
- Conduct all written or verbal communication with customers and associates clearly, precisely, timely and with orientation to achieve results
- Demonstrate action oriented approach to win and sustain customer’s trust and confidence
- Demonstrate the ability to constantly balance between customer interests and company objectives
- Demonstrate open mindedness, respect and tolerance to others' opinions and criticism. Obtaining the opinions and feedbacks within/across the team
- Demonstrate the ability to provide reliable reports. Convey relevant facts with maximal accuracy
- Demonstrate the ability to act with integrity, confidentiality and business ethics
- BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT or Master degree or bachelor in IT/Computer Science/computing
- PMI/PMP, ITIL. Prince 2 or equivalent Certified Professional
- At least 8-10 years of overall work experience in relevant field.
- Experience of 5 years at least in Telecom industry with major telcos/vendor or experience in delivery of large scale projects in any of the reputed Govt. establishments.
- Experience with SMSC, Cell Broadcasting, OSS Integrations for difference vendor i.e. NSN, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE etc. Home zone promotions technique would be added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience with Unix based platforms having hands on experience basics as shell/perl, VMs, clusters,
- Hands on experience on RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL), Solaris/Linux, Networking Deep knowledge on TCP/IP Networking, Switches, Routers, Routing, network troubleshoot, routing etc.
- Hands on experience in implementing and delivering end to end project to the customer which includes, system deployment, integration and final signoff of project.
- Experience in understanding customer/business requirements, mapping it with the current offerings to deliver best suitable solution for the customer need.
- Having Project planning experience in terms of solution/product availability effort & time estimation, pre-requisites and ensuring delivery of customized business solutions to the client
- Effective communicator with strong leadership, coordination, planning, relationship management and analytical skills. Able to successfully coordinate with people across hierarchical levels and in matrix structure internally and in an external customer organization.
- Able to travel frequently within the country or abroad when needed for successful project delivery on a short notice for short or longer duration
- Able to deliver and complete project related documentation (prior/during/after)
- Experience with IOT, telecommunication, messaging application platforms
- Veritas products (VxVm, Cluster and NetBackup)
- Virtual Environment / Cloud based setup
- Working knowledge on equipment hardware
- Multiple Operator handling experience in India (BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea) and overseas
- EX MNO employee
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written English