Technical Delivery Manager
About The Position
Roles are Responsibilities:
· Manage End to End Technical Delivery.
· Act as the primary interface between the Technology team and the customer in respect of services provided
· Establishes and maintain the strategic relationship between stakeholders and the Technology team.
· Monitor service delivery performance and work across the Technology team to improve, enhance and develop services to
meet agreed business needs.
· Solution Architecture Design
· Customer/Partner Meetings
· Manage Technical aspects on integration with multiple input and output sources / network elements / Govt. NOCs using
standard CAP based interface / APIs
· CRM Integration
· SMPP Integration
· SMTP Integration
· Manage Service Launch and handover
· Training to Support Team
· Daily / Weekly Status Update
Demonstrate performance oriented efforts to achieve positive results in order to fulfill the requirements and the
· Demonstrate Effective, able to prioritize and handle multi-tasking.
· Responsible for performing high quality work, and do not compromise on quality.
· Take lead and come up with new ideas, innovations and improvements.
· Conduct all written or verbal communication with customers and associates clearly, precisely, timely and with orientation
to achieve results.
· Demonstrate action oriented approach to win and sustain customer’s trust and confidence.
· Encourage/motivate team to execute/deliver/perform professionally.
· Demonstrate open mindedness, respect and tolerance to others' opinions and criticism. Obtaining the opinions and
feedbacks within/across the team.
· Demonstrate the ability to provide reliable reports. Convey relevant facts with maximal accuracy.
· Demonstrate the ability to act with integrity, confidentiality and business ethics
· Able to travel frequently within the country.
· BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication
· At least 8 years of relevant work experience
· At least 5 years of experience in the Telecom field working for mobile operators or for Telecom vendors
· At least 5 years of experience with Unix based platforms
· At least 5 Years of experience in Database / SQL knowledge (preferred
· PostgreSQl, MySQL)
· Deep knowledge on TCP/IP Networking, Switches, Routers, Routing, troubleshoot
· Protocols, Troubleshooting o Scripting in ksh, perl, sed
· Knowledge of SMSC and messaging platforms
· Experience with VAS application platforms
· Veritas products (VxVm, Cluster and NetBackup)
· Virtual Environment / Cloud based setup
· Working knowledge on equipment hardware
· Multiple Operator handling experience in India (BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea) and overseas
· EX MNO employee
· Team player
· Excellent spoken and written English