Sales Director – Mobile & Governmental Sectors, Europe
About The Position
Celltick is seeking an experienced Sales Director who will be responsible for sales to the mobile operators and governmental sectors in Europe, generating a qualified customer pipeline and meeting the defined sales targets assigned.
The Sales Director will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with mobile operators, including MVNOs, as well as certain governmental offices in the region and expand Celltick’s businesses within these sectors.
- Lead sales activities to the MNO/MVNO and Governmental sectors in Europe.
- Strong sales capabilities for seeking new business opportunities, sales negotiations, contract signing, post-sales and maintaining account relationships.
- Maximize the customers/partner’s satisfaction with service and outcomes while keeping Celltick’s interests primal.
- Navigate inside the customer organizations in order to facilitate and implement the proposed projects.
- Ongoing customer management including contractual issues, revenue assurance, booking management and collection, project coordination, commercial proposals, presentations, participation in RFQ/RFI processes.
- Promote Celltick’s marketing and service initiatives among customers.
- Generate a qualified customer pipeline and meet the defined sales targets for the region while ensuring full alignment with the organization's mission, strategic objectives and policies.
- Provide weekly analytic reports.
- Daily work with matrix roles and internal departments, mainly product, operations, analytics, finance and management
- Passionate sales person with eagerness and ability to close deals.
- 5 years proven hands-on experience with sales and account management in the mobile industry (network and technical divisions). Experience in selling to governments - An advantage.
- Strong relationships and prior experience in working with MNOs, MVNOs and governmental offices.
- Strong existing relationships with operators’ CxO level, mainly CTOs and head of networks.
- Deep understanding of MNOs and MVNOs structure and business.
- Background in alerting and BI products - An advantage.
- Self-player and contributor; this position has no direct reports currently.
- Vast experience and knowledge of the mobile industry with a wide network of contacts.
- High cross-cultural and inter-personal skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel frequently.