About The Position
Celltick is looking for a talented Financial Controller to join its Finance team. The Financial Controller will be responsible for analysis, preparation and reporting of company financial data, including performing all daily accounting processes.
A Controller reports to the CFO and is responsible for the following procedures:
- Operation and monitoring of accounting, payroll and administration functions in a multi-location company
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports in accordance with IFRS /US GAAP.
· Preparation and review of periodical and annual tax returns.
- Responsibility for the external auditors including the preparation, coordination and delivery of all schedules required in conjunction with the annual audit and annual tax returns.
- Preparation and control of the business plans/strategies/ budget and examination performance
- Responsibility for periodic reports within and outside the organization (tax authorities, Banks and others)
- International tax and transfer pricing agreements throughout the group
- Preparation and monitoring of budget and profitability analysis, effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitoring and review of the consolidated cash flow on a daily basis , including collection and hedging activities
- Leading organizational and internal control processes
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as required.
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
· 3- 4 years of hands-on accounting experience from a BIG4 firm.
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a company, with preferred fields of Technology, Media and SaaS.
· Complex problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, income tax and banking working knowledge.
· Experience in assessing, analyzing and improving business performance.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew.
· Strong computer skills -- proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge in Priority - an advantage.
· Prioritization and multi-tasking skills in a demanding and fast paced environment.
· Experience with multi location companies.
· A team player with a can-do approach.