Head of Mobile Operator’s Business
About The Position
Celltick is seeking for a passionate & experienced Telecom professional to lead its Mobile Operators Business (MNO) and join its management team.
The role requires deep knowledge of mobile operators’ current needs, possessing a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
The objectives are strengthening Celltick’s existing business and substantial revenue stream while expanding its product/services portfolio and forming new strategic alliances with synergistic industry leaders in addition to driving revenue growth and market share.
- Leading the Mobile Operators’ business team.
- Maintain and grow the exiting LiveScreen business.
- Expand and build new products/services from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas, based on the industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
- Support product marketing leadership by developing market requirements, product messages and positioning, monetization strategy, marketing and launch plans, presentations, market research and competitive analysis.
- Spend time in the market to understand the problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product to contribute to higher retention and profitability.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering, working with the sales channel, key customers and all areas of the company.
- Extensive understanding and proven experience in the mobile or telecommunication industry, preferably with a background in VAS, mobile advertising, or QoS.
- Able to think outside-the-box.
- Strong business influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate a product vision and messages. Very strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytic skills including the ability to do market research and analysis, detailed competitor and pricing analyses.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with an ability to facilitate dialog and collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills to create shared visions and accomplish team goals.
- Direct and matrix cross-country multi-disciplinary team management, full project life cycle leadership.
- Performance in multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
- English at mother tongue level
- Travel – able to fly frequently